VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE (crest.co.in) ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) SO PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF, THE VISITOR OF THE WEBSITE (“YOU”) DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors:
Although Crest Ventures Limited (hereinafter “Crest”) tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter “Information”) provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, Crest does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability, correctness, adequacy validity, whatsoever for any purpose. Crest makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
No Liability to Crest
- Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information at this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in Crest or any affiliates. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk.
- Neither Crest and Crest affiliates, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website. Crest disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, your use of the site.
- All information/ statements/ certificates should be used in accordance with applicable laws. And Crest does not undertake any kind of liability whatsoever for the same.
- In case of transaction/ statement/ certificate is not in agreement with your record or with the information that you have, you are requested to write to Crest. You are free to mail your queries on email@example.com
- Crest has provided information/ data base on the Web Site on an “as is where is” basis. Crest expressly disclaims to the maximum limit permissible by law, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limiting to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Crest. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Crest is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
The Crest and all products and logos denoted with TM are registered trademarks of Crest or its affiliates. Crest trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a Crest product or service.
Use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. Crest grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use.
Print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
You may not
Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site.
Other Terms & conditions
- Crest does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if Crest becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, Crest will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, Crest deems appropriate. You acknowledge that Crest will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, Crest will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
- Crest makes no representations about the timeliness, of the services contained on the website for any purpose.
- Crest may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- Crest may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- Crest reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- Crest may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
- If you have a question or complaint, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Crest reserves all other rights.